English in Mind, pages 34-37
Grammar: There is, there are, prepositions of place
Vocabulary: Places in towns, numbers 100+
Singular nouns Plural nouns
Yes, there’s There’re shops.
Are there any shops.
No, there aren’t.
3. There is a model of me in Madam Tussauds!
4. There are some delicious drinks at the Hard Rock Cafe.
5. There is a good cafe in the Tate Modern.
6. There are a lot of people in Covent Garden today.
7. There aren’t any seats in the cafe at that moment.
2. railway station
9. post office
A: Are there any parks in your town?
B: Yes, there are so many parks with grass.
A: Are there any cafes or restaurants in your town?
B: Yes, and their food are very delicious.
A: Will you visit my city?
B: Of course!!!
2. in a mail
3. train station
4. in a mail
6. in a market
7. football field
8. in a magazine shop
Buy stamps here
Watch this film, it’s great
Listen to your teacher
Pay money here
Sit down please
Pay for travel card here